Currently it is not possible to import Excel files into ActivInspire.
Perhaps you could try to create the file in PDF or PowerPoint formats as these can be imported into ActivInspire via File>Import.
This post will be logged in our system under reference 00478607.
Please let us know if you require further details.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)