Both versions of the ActivExpressions take 3 x AA standard batteries that will need replacing over time, you should have got a “star” screwdriver with your set of ActivExpressions and it is a simple case of removing the single screw on the back and sliding the back panel off to reveal the batteries.
Once replaced with new ones you should be working again!
I have created a case on our system for you should you need to contact us further regarding this and the reference number for this is: 00493653
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)