When students are inputting a text response to a question on their Version 2 ActivExpression devices (grey-backed, resembling a Blackberry device) they can press and hold the letter button on their device to bring up different characters to enter for that letter.
For the Version 1 Expressions (orange-backed, resemble a bar-shaped cell phone), the language setting for the devices will need to be changed to Spanish. Press the Menu button on the device, choose the ‘Setup’ option, then either of the buttons next to ‘Language’. Press the key next to the desired language to set the device to type in that language.
(Support Case 00487430)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.23 (released 22 February 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix 21.01.1481 (released 30 January 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix VISO v1.44 (released 10 February 2022)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6.1 (released 26 January 2022)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)