When students are inputting a text response to a question on their Version 2 ActivExpression devices (grey-backed, resembling a Blackberry device) they can press and hold the letter button on their device to bring up different characters to enter for that letter.
For the Version 1 Expressions (orange-backed, resemble a bar-shaped cell phone), the language setting for the devices will need to be changed to Spanish. Press the Menu button on the device, choose the ‘Setup’ option, then either of the buttons next to ‘Language’. Press the key next to the desired language to set the device to type in that language.
(Support Case 00487430)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)