Kate, if you’re generating your questions on the fly, using ExpressPoll, by default the extra page will be appended to the flipchart so you can capture the results. However, you can turn this off by going to Settings (Windows: File>Settings; Mac: ActivInspire>Preferences), then choose the Learner Response System category on the left, then un-check the “Append question to current flipchart” box on the right, in the ExpressPoll section.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)