Thank you for your post.
It seems that you may need to change some settings within ActivInspire.
Please open ActivInspire, click on File and then choose Settings.
In the Settings section, choose “Dual Mode ActivBoards” which will show you 4 dropdown menus.
Ensure that they are set in the following order from top to bottom:
1 – Touch and ActivPen
2 – OS Compatible
3 – Pen
4 – Any
Click on “Done”, restart the software and then check if it works.
Please let us know if you require further details.
Promethean Technical Support ( #574396)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)