Thank you for your post.
It seems that you may need to change some settings within ActivInspire.
Please open ActivInspire, click on File and then choose Settings.
In the Settings section, choose “Dual Mode ActivBoards” which will show you 4 dropdown menus.
Ensure that they are set in the following order from top to bottom:
1 – Touch and ActivPen
2 – OS Compatible
3 – Pen
4 – Any
Click on “Done”, restart the software and then check if it works.
Please let us know if you require further details.
Promethean Technical Support ( #574396)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)