In Finder, go to Applications: Utilities and open Activity Monitor. In the Search window of AM, enter “flashbridge” (without the quotes, of course). You should then see flashbridge-wrapper-crossplatform appear below. Select that, then click the Force a Process to Quit button (I’m assuming that’s what the button looks like in 10.8, as I run 10.10 myself) at the top left to kill the process. Finally, close Activity Monitor and try installing Flash again.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)