In Finder, go to Applications: Utilities and open Activity Monitor. In the Search window of AM, enter “flashbridge” (without the quotes, of course). You should then see flashbridge-wrapper-crossplatform appear below. Select that, then click the Force a Process to Quit button (I’m assuming that’s what the button looks like in 10.8, as I run 10.10 myself) at the top left to kill the process. Finally, close Activity Monitor and try installing Flash again.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)