In Finder, go to Applications: Utilities and open Activity Monitor. In the Search window of AM, enter “flashbridge” (without the quotes, of course). You should then see flashbridge-wrapper-crossplatform appear below. Select that, then click the Force a Process to Quit button (I’m assuming that’s what the button looks like in 10.8, as I run 10.10 myself) at the top left to kill the process. Finally, close Activity Monitor and try installing Flash again.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)