Flipchart files displaying this kind of behavior have had
their data corrupted in some way. Is these cases, we recommend that any
unaffected pages be copied into a new flipchart, and the affected pages
recreated in that new flipchart.
To decrease the likelihood of this occurring with any flipcharts created in
the future, we would suggest the following:
· Reducing the number of
objects saved to a flipchart page or the number of pages in the flipchart.
· Limiting the number of
media files embedded in the flipchart
· If you are accessing the
file from a network or removable storage device, copy the file from that
location to the computer’s desktop and open that copy instead of opening the
file directly from that external location.
If the ActivInspire software is presenting this same problem when opening
other flipcharts please contact
our Technical Support Team for further steps.
(Support Case 00527285)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6.1 (released 26 January 2022)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)