Flipchart files displaying this kind of behavior have had their data corrupted in some way. Is these cases, we recommend that any unaffected pages be copied into a new flipchart, and the affected pages recreated in that new flipchart.
To decrease the likelihood of this occurring with any flipcharts created in the future, we would suggest the following:
· Reducing the number of objects saved to a flipchart page or the number of pages in the flipchart.
· Limiting the number of media files embedded in the flipchart
· If you are accessing the file from a network or removable storage device, copy the file from that location to the computer’s desktop and open that copy instead of opening the file directly from that external location.
If the ActivInspire software is presenting this same problem when opening other flipcharts please contact our Technical Support Team for further steps.
(Support Case 00509388)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)