If you save the
newly-created flipchart, and attempt to open it later, does the same error message
appear? Can you provide a screenshot of
the error message received?
Is the computer
attempting to use some other program to open the files in question? If so, can you confirm what file extension
the files are saving as, and whether the icon for the file looks like a
different file type than an ActivInspire flipchart?
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)