We would suggest you may be best able to accomplish this by publishing the flipchart or locking your objects onto the background.
You can publish the flipchart by going into File- Publish and selecting the appropriate option there. With this option the students will still be able to move and edit objects but will not be able to save any changes.
You may also be able to use the object browser to lock objects or move them to the background layer. Students still may be able to erase annotations, however all else should work correctly.
Your reference number is 00478585.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)