We would suggest you may be best able to accomplish this by publishing the flipchart or locking your objects onto the background.
You can publish the flipchart by going into File- Publish and selecting the appropriate option there. With this option the students will still be able to move and edit objects but will not be able to save any changes.
You may also be able to use the object browser to lock objects or move them to the background layer. Students still may be able to erase annotations, however all else should work correctly.
Your reference number is 00478585.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)