Thanks for posting.
Is this issue only happening with the one ActivInspire flipchart or more than one?
I suspect the issue may be relating to just the one flipchart which may have become corrupt, does the teacher have a backed up copy of this flipchart saved to a different location/home computer?
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)