Thanks for posting.
I’ve have had a look at the picture you have attached and this is usually a symptom of a corrupt flipchart.
This can have several causes and unfortunately there is no way of recovering it, unless you have a backed up copy of a previous version.
You can try and open it from the PC where the flipchart was originally created, as the missing files would be stored in the local temp folder on this machine.
If the flipchart was created in a previous version of our software, it will more than likely be necessary to recreate the flipchart in ActivInspire.
Please make sure all copies of ActivInspire are updated to the latest version to reduce the risk of this happening, we are currently on 2.4.
There are a number of steps that can be carried out to reduce the risk of corrupt flipcharts occurring including but not limited to:
– ensuring the disc that the flipchart is being stored onto is free from errors, and has been defragmented.
– ensure that the disc the flipchart is being stored onto has enough free space.
– ensure that the user has full access to the location that the flipchart is being stored to.
– ensure that the local user temp directories are clear and not full of redundant files.
– safely remove any thumb drives or hard drives if they are being moved.
I hope this information helps.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)