One possible cause of how the Text Objects are appearing can
be a difference in screen resolution between the computer on which the
flipchart was created and the computer on which the flipchart is now being
To possibly help with this, right-click on the Desktop and
choose ‘Screen Resolution’ from the menu which appears. In the window which opens, click on “Make text
smaller or larger”; make this setting “Smaller – 100%” and click ‘Apply’.
It may also be worth making sure that the font used by your
colleague in creating that flipchart is available on the computer being used to
open that flipchart.
(Support Case 00527860)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)