One possible cause of how the Text Objects are appearing can
be a difference in screen resolution between the computer on which the
flipchart was created and the computer on which the flipchart is now being
To possibly help with this, right-click on the Desktop and
choose ‘Screen Resolution’ from the menu which appears. In the window which opens, click on “Make text
smaller or larger”; make this setting “Smaller – 100%” and click ‘Apply’.
It may also be worth making sure that the font used by your
colleague in creating that flipchart is available on the computer being used to
open that flipchart.
(Support Case 00527860)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)