Really good question!
Currently, on the ActivPanel Touch you can only do this if your panel is connected via HDMI.
(F1 key under the 8 on the Remote)
On the ActivPanel2 that is now available, you will be able to do this from any connection type.
Case reference: 00460305
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)