The problem occurs when I have Google Chrome open ActiveInspire running in the background and the USB cable plugged in from the Activeboard to the computer. The popup or object on the website will not open or pop up. It only happens with the Activeboard product code ABV378PRO. If I try it on our older Activboards it works fine. I have replace the computer and that didn’t solve the problem. If I run the website through Internet Explorer it works fine. The object will pop up. Only in Google Chrome it has the problem.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.23 (released 22 February 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix 21.01.1481 (released 30 January 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix VISO v1.44 (released 10 February 2022)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6.1 (released 26 January 2022)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)