The problem occurs when I have Google Chrome open ActiveInspire running in the background and the USB cable plugged in from the Activeboard to the computer. The popup or object on the website will not open or pop up. It only happens with the Activeboard product code ABV378PRO. If I try it on our older Activboards it works fine. I have replace the computer and that didn’t solve the problem. If I run the website through Internet Explorer it works fine. The object will pop up. Only in Google Chrome it has the problem.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)