The problem occurs when I have Google Chrome open ActiveInspire running in the background and the USB cable plugged in from the Activeboard to the computer. The popup or object on the website will not open or pop up. It only happens with the Activeboard product code ABV378PRO. If I try it on our older Activboards it works fine. I have replace the computer and that didn’t solve the problem. If I run the website through Internet Explorer it works fine. The object will pop up. Only in Google Chrome it has the problem.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)