So we can attempt to replicate this behavior with our systems here, can you provide the URL of the website in question and the object on that page which should be triggering that pop-up?
Also, when clicking on that object, does any error symbol present on Chrome’s omnibox/Address Bar stating that the pop-up could not open?
(Support Case 00540569)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)