When connecting the laptop to the ActivBoard system in use, does the screen resolution of the computer change at all?
Is the alignment of the cursor to the input made at that board always off in the same direction (e.g. always up and to the right or always to the left) after the computer connects in the morning?
If you are able to do so, please have a System Administrator user account log in to this computer and attempt to calibrate. Is the misalignment still present the next morning when connecting the computer and logging in with your user account?
If not, please reach out to our Technical Support Team for further assistance with the hardware in use.
(Support Case 00505994)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)