When connecting the laptop to the ActivBoard system in use, does the screen resolution of the computer change at all?
Is the alignment of the cursor to the input made at that board always off in the same direction (e.g. always up and to the right or always to the left) after the computer connects in the morning?
If you are able to do so, please have a System Administrator user account log in to this computer and attempt to calibrate. Is the misalignment still present the next morning when connecting the computer and logging in with your user account?
If not, please reach out to our Technical Support Team for further assistance with the hardware in use.
(Support Case 00505994)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)