If the projector being used with this board has an audio output (some Promethean-branded Projectors will have a 3.5mm port for that output), you will need to have a cable routed from that output to one of the input on the amplifier on the side of that board or into whatever audio system is in use in the classroom.
If that output is not present on the projector, then you will need to route that audio from the AppleTV directly to your audio system or the inputs on the Board’s Amplifier, using any necessary adapters.
(Support Case 00520143)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)