If the projector being used with this board has an audio output (some Promethean-branded Projectors will have a 3.5mm port for that output), you will need to have a cable routed from that output to one of the input on the amplifier on the side of that board or into whatever audio system is in use in the classroom.
If that output is not present on the projector, then you will need to route that audio from the AppleTV directly to your audio system or the inputs on the Board’s Amplifier, using any necessary adapters.
(Support Case 00520143)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)