Agree with Carlos in this case; usually that kind of
behavior seen in a flipchart is the result of a corruption of the data in the
flipchart file, which can be caused by accessing it from or saving it directly
to a USB drive or network storage location.
We do recommend any editing and saving of flipchart files be done on a
copy saved to the computer’s local Hard Drive, which can be copied to a
non-local storage device afterwards.
(Support Case 00544762)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)