Agree with Carlos in this case; usually that kind of
behavior seen in a flipchart is the result of a corruption of the data in the
flipchart file, which can be caused by accessing it from or saving it directly
to a USB drive or network storage location.
We do recommend any editing and saving of flipchart files be done on a
copy saved to the computer’s local Hard Drive, which can be copied to a
non-local storage device afterwards.
(Support Case 00544762)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)