Agree with Carlos in this case; usually that kind of
behavior seen in a flipchart is the result of a corruption of the data in the
flipchart file, which can be caused by accessing it from or saving it directly
to a USB drive or network storage location.
We do recommend any editing and saving of flipchart files be done on a
copy saved to the computer’s local Hard Drive, which can be copied to a
non-local storage device afterwards.
(Support Case 00544762)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.23 (released 22 February 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix 21.01.1481 (released 30 January 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix VISO v1.44 (released 10 February 2022)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6.1 (released 26 January 2022)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)