If the ActivHub is used in making a wireless connection to the board, then I would suggest doing so according to the instructions in Article 10421 on our Knowledgebase. If not, then I would leave it as is; it should have no effect on this particular issue, if that is the case.
If the direct connection described above does not affect the behavior at the board, I would recommend contacting technical support, as they may be able to provide a firmware update for that board to help correct that behavior, and assist you in applying that file to the board.
(Support Case 00522099)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)