If the ActivHub is used in making a wireless connection to the board, then I would suggest doing so according to the instructions in Article 10421 on our Knowledgebase. If not, then I would leave it as is; it should have no effect on this particular issue, if that is the case.
If the direct connection described above does not affect the behavior at the board, I would recommend contacting technical support, as they may be able to provide a firmware update for that board to help correct that behavior, and assist you in applying that file to the board.
(Support Case 00522099)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)