If the ActivHub is used in making a wireless connection to the board, then I would suggest doing so according to the instructions in Article 10421 on our Knowledgebase. If not, then I would leave it as is; it should have no effect on this particular issue, if that is the case.
If the direct connection described above does not affect the behavior at the board, I would recommend contacting technical support, as they may be able to provide a firmware update for that board to help correct that behavior, and assist you in applying that file to the board.
(Support Case 00522099)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)