Jarrad, thanks for all of the help. We’ve successfully updated the hub and we think we’ve figured out the issue.
I was recently given a new contactless/proximity badge to gain entry into my building. I wear it around my neck on a lanyard. When I reach up to the top of my board, the badge touches (or gets close to) the board. This is when the spiking occurs. I’m guessing something in my badge is interfering with the board. This would also explain why the spiking was so intermittent. Thanks again.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)