Jarrad, thanks for all of the help. We’ve successfully updated the hub and we think we’ve figured out the issue.
I was recently given a new contactless/proximity badge to gain entry into my building. I wear it around my neck on a lanyard. When I reach up to the top of my board, the badge touches (or gets close to) the board. This is when the spiking occurs. I’m guessing something in my badge is interfering with the board. This would also explain why the spiking was so intermittent. Thanks again.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)