Thanks for letting us know. That makes sense- your model board and pens work with a passive electromagnetic technology, and some ID badges use similar technology; probably the board is picking that up and not knowing what to do with the input.
It’s often hard to identify those types of little environmental factors, so thank you for being attentive to catch that and again also for letting us know.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)