Thank you for posting on the Support forum.
(Case reference 00474904)
For this particular issue you have mentioned, it would appear that ActivInspire is unable to print the annotations on top of your desktop annotation screen, only as a separate slide.
A work around would be to screenshot the screen (Print screen) or using a “snipping tool” to capture the area and save as a picture and print.
I will raise this as an enhancement with the software development team to hopefully review and implement in future releases of the software.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)