Thank you for posting on the Support forum.
(Case reference 00474904)
For this particular issue you have mentioned, it would appear that ActivInspire is unable to print the annotations on top of your desktop annotation screen, only as a separate slide.
A work around would be to screenshot the screen (Print screen) or using a “snipping tool” to capture the area and save as a picture and print.
I will raise this as an enhancement with the software development team to hopefully review and implement in future releases of the software.
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6.1 (released 26 January 2022)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)