Thank you for posting on the Support forum.
(Case reference 00474904)
For this particular issue you have mentioned, it would appear that ActivInspire is unable to print the annotations on top of your desktop annotation screen, only as a separate slide.
A work around would be to screenshot the screen (Print screen) or using a “snipping tool” to capture the area and save as a picture and print.
I will raise this as an enhancement with the software development team to hopefully review and implement in future releases of the software.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)