Deborah, if you did want your Word doc as a flipchart, you could first “print” your doc as a pdf, the process of which differs depending on whether Mac or Windows. ActivInspire can import pdf’s, so it could technically be done this roundabout way. But yes, you can conduct learner response sessions right from your Word doc or any other application, using ExpressPoll, so creation of a flipchart isn’t necessary. However, if you enter the questions, one after another, into Question Manager, you’ll end up with more detailed information after conducting learner response sessions.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)