Deborah, if you did want your Word doc as a flipchart, you could first “print” your doc as a pdf, the process of which differs depending on whether Mac or Windows. ActivInspire can import pdf’s, so it could technically be done this roundabout way. But yes, you can conduct learner response sessions right from your Word doc or any other application, using ExpressPoll, so creation of a flipchart isn’t necessary. However, if you enter the questions, one after another, into Question Manager, you’ll end up with more detailed information after conducting learner response sessions.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)