I have the same problem, I would love to have ActivManager running at all times, but without the icon filling up the space at my menu bar.
As shown in the picture above, I agree to Allison’s observation, ActivManager does not appear in the start up items. And once I’ve shut ActivManager down, I’m not able to relaunch it, unless i restart my mac and the manager launches automatically.
It would be lovely if ActivManager were an application equally with all other applications, that can be shut down and relaunched on demand, prevented from starting up automatically and where I’m able to choose whether the icon is visible or not.
- How do I prevent ActivManager from starting up or the icon from appearing in my menu bar, with or without the program still running?
- How do I launch the ActivManager without having to restart my mac?
I hope that you can help us, or at least bring the critics of ActivManager to the developers of your software.
/Teaching primary school in Denmark
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)