ActivInspire can be downloaded from our Promethean Planet website here.
The software will install with a free 90 day trial of the full version, after which students can go back to the free Personal Edition of the software to keep using it as a flipchart viewer.
You may wish to consider downloading the installer file for ActivInspire and distributing it, as students would have to be logged in to Planet to download the file.
The flipchart files would have to be shared with the students from a USB stick or a cloud storage solution.
Hope that helps, but don’t hesitate to call in to our Tech Support if you have further questions, your reference is 00463899.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)