which installs as a part of the ActivDriver, is a small icon located near where
the time and date displays on your computer. If no hardware is detected, there will be a red X on the icon; if Promethean hardware is detected there will be a orange person shape on it.
In Windows, this
will be to the lower right of the Desktop.
If that icon is not seen, check for any hidden icons present in that
In OS X, this
will be in the menu bar at the top, towards the right side. If you cannot see that icon, try pressing
COMMAND + TAB to choose the Finder as the active program and also try removing
some of the other icons present in that area through their options in System
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)