No icon. I had it before, though. Pressing COMMAND+TAB didn’t bring Finder as the active program. In System preferences I managed to remove some of the other icons, but it didn’t change a thing, as there was plenty of room for that ActiveManager icon anyways.
My ActivInspire has been very unreliable lately.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)