Jacqui, I tested it just now, first saving the Easiteach file as an iwb. On the Easiteach file, I grouped a couple of the objects, to see if they would still be grouped once imported, and I also created an action for one of the objects, programming it to open a specific URL, to see if that action would be conveyed as well. The iwb imported perfectly (and quickly), and the objects I had grouped were still grouped in ActivInspire. However, the object with the URL action no longer performed that action, which wasn’t a surprise. That said, after importing any iwb’s created in Easiteach, it would be a good idea to review any pages with actions, in case any of those actions will need to be recreated in AI.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)