Jacqui, I tested it just now, first saving the Easiteach file as an iwb. On the Easiteach file, I grouped a couple of the objects, to see if they would still be grouped once imported, and I also created an action for one of the objects, programming it to open a specific URL, to see if that action would be conveyed as well. The iwb imported perfectly (and quickly), and the objects I had grouped were still grouped in ActivInspire. However, the object with the URL action no longer performed that action, which wasn’t a surprise. That said, after importing any iwb’s created in Easiteach, it would be a good idea to review any pages with actions, in case any of those actions will need to be recreated in AI.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)