Jacqui, I see at http://easiteach.com/aus/faqs/ that Easiteach Next Generation can export its files in the Common File Format of .iwb, and both the Windows and Mac versions of ActivInspire can import files of that format, so that may be the best way to go. I’m assuming that independent objects on Easiteach pages will remain independent objects once in ActivInspire, but I’d have to test that to be certain.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.23 (released 22 February 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix 21.01.1481 (released 30 January 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix VISO v1.44 (released 10 February 2022)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6.1 (released 26 January 2022)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)