Jacqui, I see at http://easiteach.com/aus/faqs/ that Easiteach Next Generation can export its files in the Common File Format of .iwb, and both the Windows and Mac versions of ActivInspire can import files of that format, so that may be the best way to go. I’m assuming that independent objects on Easiteach pages will remain independent objects once in ActivInspire, but I’d have to test that to be certain.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)