Actually, nothing happens at all. They won’t move to the trash can and hitting ‘delete’ doesn’t do anything. I tried to rename one or two as “empty” but then I just end up with two empty flip charts. As far as administrative rights, I’m not sure what you mean. Do they have to be deleted by our tech person? That would be horrific as there are 30 teachers who probably have this issue.
Thanks for your reply. I hope to get this worked out.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)