Actually, nothing happens at all. They won’t move to the trash can and hitting ‘delete’ doesn’t do anything. I tried to rename one or two as “empty” but then I just end up with two empty flip charts. As far as administrative rights, I’m not sure what you mean. Do they have to be deleted by our tech person? That would be horrific as there are 30 teachers who probably have this issue.
Thanks for your reply. I hope to get this worked out.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)