If you installed ActivInspire with the board still plugged in, it may have overwritten the board driver and not have been able to update it properly because the connection was in use.
Try doing a new installation of just the ActivDriver :
1. Download just the driver from our Knowledge Base here.
2. Unplug the USB to the Board
3. Remove the existing driver through your control panel or Mac equivalent.
4. Install the downloaded driver and restart the computer after
6. Connect the Board back up with the USB cable.
If for any reason this doesn’t fix the issue, please give our Tech Support a call and have the serial number of your board to hand.
Your reference is: 00467828
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)