Just a quick question and please pardon my ignorance on the subject, but are you sure those are the right codes?
I have been testing this in Inspire and have been trying to come up with a work-around, including using the NZ Maori keyboard layout and then I started looking into the ASCII codes, but I can only find tables up to 255?
I can see most of the accented vowels in there, what is the difference with the codes you need ?
If I have all the information, I can make sure we get this documented and properly addressed.
Thanks in advance,
Reference : 00465077
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)