Just a quick question and please pardon my ignorance on the subject, but are you sure those are the right codes?
I have been testing this in Inspire and have been trying to come up with a work-around, including using the NZ Maori keyboard layout and then I started looking into the ASCII codes, but I can only find tables up to 255?
I can see most of the accented vowels in there, what is the difference with the codes you need ?
If I have all the information, I can make sure we get this documented and properly addressed.
Thanks in advance,
Reference : 00465077
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)