Vanessa, I’m pretty sure ActivInspire will just open a link in whichever browser you have identified as the default for your system. If you haven’t selected Safari as the default, you can by opening it, then opening Safari> Preferences, and you’ll see the Set Default button on the General tab. At that point, those links should open in Safari.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)