Yes, you can use the Action browser to jump to another page. Add an object (such as an arrow shape, or any other object) to the page you are starting from. Right click on the object and open the Action browser. (first, make sure you know the page number of the page you want to jump TO) In the browser, either under All Actions or Page Actions, click on the Another Page command. Then at the bottom of the menu, choose the page you want to jump to. Click “Apply Changes” and you are done.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)