By default, the ActivManager
icon should appear in the System Tray of Windows, as one of the small icons
next to where the time and date display.
If it is not there, it
can be made to appear by running the ActivMgr application found on a Windows
computer in C:Program FilesActiv SoftwareActivDriver.
If needed, the
up-to-date ActivDriver can be downloaded from our Knowledge Base in Article 10902.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)