By default, the ActivManager
icon should appear in the System Tray of Windows, as one of the small icons
next to where the time and date display.
If it is not there, it
can be made to appear by running the ActivMgr application found on a Windows
computer in C:Program FilesActiv SoftwareActivDriver.
If needed, the
up-to-date ActivDriver can be downloaded from our Knowledge Base in Article 10902.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)