By default, the ActivManager
icon should appear in the System Tray of Windows, as one of the small icons
next to where the time and date display.
If it is not there, it
can be made to appear by running the ActivMgr application found on a Windows
computer in C:Program FilesActiv SoftwareActivDriver.
If needed, the
up-to-date ActivDriver can be downloaded from our Knowledge Base in Article 10902.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)