As an Inspire trainer I suggest to teachers that in these scenarios, if you have a standard illustration you use ad a template, which you want students to annotate over, why not save your illustration to the personal library? To do this, on the page of your illustration, right mouse click? One of the options is ‘add to library’.
You can add loafs of personal resources to your library in this way.
Let me know if this helps?
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)