As an Inspire trainer I suggest to teachers that in these scenarios, if you have a standard illustration you use ad a template, which you want students to annotate over, why not save your illustration to the personal library? To do this, on the page of your illustration, right mouse click? One of the options is ‘add to library’.
You can add loafs of personal resources to your library in this way.
Let me know if this helps?
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.23 (released 22 February 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix 21.01.1481 (released 30 January 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix VISO v1.44 (released 10 February 2022)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6.1 (released 26 January 2022)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)