As an Inspire trainer I suggest to teachers that in these scenarios, if you have a standard illustration you use ad a template, which you want students to annotate over, why not save your illustration to the personal library? To do this, on the page of your illustration, right mouse click? One of the options is ‘add to library’.
You can add loafs of personal resources to your library in this way.
Let me know if this helps?
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)