From what you have described it appears you may have been using the 60 day trial for the professional edition and this has now reverted back to the personal edition.
To check this, Launch ActivInspire and click on Help>About. This will tell you if you are using the personal or professional edition.
If you are using the personal edition you will either need to enter your ActivInspire license key or alternatively purchase a license from a Promethean reseller.
If you have a Promethean ActivBoard you can generate a license by following the instructions on http://www.PrometheanKB.com and search for article 10474.
If you are using the professional edition please let us know what version of ActivInspire you are using.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)