From what you have described it appears you may have been using the 60 day trial for the professional edition and this has now reverted back to the personal edition.
To check this, Launch ActivInspire and click on Help>About. This will tell you if you are using the personal or professional edition.
If you are using the personal edition you will either need to enter your ActivInspire license key or alternatively purchase a license from a Promethean reseller.
If you have a Promethean ActivBoard you can generate a license by following the instructions on http://www.PrometheanKB.com and search for article 10474.
If you are using the professional edition please let us know what version of ActivInspire you are using.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)