If version 2 or above of the ActivInspire software is in place on the computer, then the error message being received would make sense if an installation of ActivInspire version 1.8 or below is being run. To confirm, what is the name of the file being run that generates this message?
Also, what are you attempting to download for use with the ActivInspire software, and from what source is that file being downloaded (e.g. Promethean Planet, some other website, or a district server)?
(Support Case 00493611)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)