If version 2 or above of the ActivInspire software is in place on the computer, then the error message being received would make sense if an installation of ActivInspire version 1.8 or below is being run. To confirm, what is the name of the file being run that generates this message?
Also, what are you attempting to download for use with the ActivInspire software, and from what source is that file being downloaded (e.g. Promethean Planet, some other website, or a district server)?
(Support Case 00493611)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)