Open your ppt and go to file and export and it should give you the option to create pdf/xps do that and save to your desktop. Next go to your active inspire and go to file and import pdf and get the pdf off of your desktop. It should work but it won’t play you will have to click on the page arrow to go to each page.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)