It looks not to big. Have you tried before importing PPT files? or it is only this time you are having problems with PPTs?
Try importing another one and if it works may be the file is corrupted, there is another way to get over this… importing as a PDF file to your ActivInspire…. print as a PDF and then import to ActivInspire might works also.
This could be find at the Inspire file menu, import as PDF.
Hope it helps.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)