It looks not to big. Have you tried before importing PPT files? or it is only this time you are having problems with PPTs?
Try importing another one and if it works may be the file is corrupted, there is another way to get over this… importing as a PDF file to your ActivInspire…. print as a PDF and then import to ActivInspire might works also.
This could be find at the Inspire file menu, import as PDF.
Hope it helps.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)