Software SolutionsI am unable to import a PowerPoint into Activinspire. Please help!
December 17, 2014 at 4:56 am #3738
Did you save the “dummy” PPT on your desktop and try to import from there? I have found that saving it to the desktop with a single letter name often fixes the problem.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)