Software SolutionsI am unable to import a PowerPoint into Activinspire. Please help!
December 17, 2014 at 4:56 am #3738
Did you save the “dummy” PPT on your desktop and try to import from there? I have found that saving it to the desktop with a single letter name often fixes the problem.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)