Does the LED in the top left of your ActivBoard change colour when the teacher pen is on the surface of the board? If the LED changes colour it is detecting your ActivPen.
I would firstly recommend re-calibrating this ActivPen. If this does not help, try turning off your ActivBoard from the mains and remove your USB cable from the computer, leave for 10 minutes and reconnect and turn on and re-calibrate. If the projector is on the same power socket please ensure this is powered down first with enough time to cool down.
Should the issue persist I would recommend contacting us directly either by an e-mail submission through our Knowledge Base (www.prometheankb.com) or by phone. In either case, please refer to support case 00470858 when contacting us with that information.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)