When moving between the ActivInspire flipchart and the other programs, is that done by toggling the Annotate over Desktop tool on and off, enabling and exiting Desktop Tools, closing and re-opening the software, or minimizing the software and navigating the open programs on the desktop?
You can set ActivInspire to open to a particular page scale (e.g. Best Fit, Fit to Width, 200%, 100%) in ActivInspire’s Settings menu (File > Settings) in the ‘Flipchart’ section. Set the drop-down next to “Default page scale” to the desired setting and restart the software. Does the flipchart page open to that desired setting?
(Support Case 00484222)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)