When moving between the ActivInspire flipchart and the other programs, is that done by toggling the Annotate over Desktop tool on and off, enabling and exiting Desktop Tools, closing and re-opening the software, or minimizing the software and navigating the open programs on the desktop?
You can set ActivInspire to open to a particular page scale (e.g. Best Fit, Fit to Width, 200%, 100%) in ActivInspire’s Settings menu (File > Settings) in the ‘Flipchart’ section. Set the drop-down next to “Default page scale” to the desired setting and restart the software. Does the flipchart page open to that desired setting?
(Support Case 00484222)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)