Thank you for posting.
Just so we can investigate further and help you resolve the issue, please can you answer a few questions:
– Despite the fact that board has worked up until now, to rule out any issues with the cable, have you got another (preferably under 3M) cable you could run a quick test with?
– To which firmware and driver version are you updating, just to make sure you have the most up to date versions available, we might be able to provide a different version
– Which Operating system is on the computer you are using with the board? If you are using a Windows machine, do you know if it’s 32 or 64- bit ?
– Has anything other than the driver / firmware update changed? Has the PC been updated?
– Is the board connected to a USB 2.0 or a USB 3.0 port?
– What happens if you only update the driver or only update the firmware? Does it not work then? Do you have to reinstall both for the board to be picked up again?
Thanks in advance,
Your case reference for this is 00459275, should you wish to call and speak to Support directly.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)