You can check if ActivInspire is using the personal or profession by launching the software and clicking on ActivInspire>About ActivInspire.
If you are using the professional edition of ActivInspire and the Classflow icon is still missing, please contact Promethean Technical Support directly to assist with this issue.
(Support Case 00521482)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)