Hello Andrea, I’m an ActivInspire user.
The space around our pages is the “World color”.
To chage at the same time in all the pages just go to: File -> Settings -> Find the tab Settings -> scroll the left many and choose “Flipchart”
You will see the options you can set as you want, changing the “World color” to set a new color around all your pages.
Once has been selected, press “Done” and simply press next page and return to the last you were.
Any way if you would like a different color each page, try to do a square on top, both sides and down the page 🙂 selecting first the 50% view inside best fit drop down menu on the top right your screen, and do 4 squares to play with the colors around your pages 😉
Hope it helps to you.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)