It is possible that previously before the hard drive died that you had been using the professional version of ActivInspire. When you have re-downloaded and installed this you will have the personal edition.
If you have your ActivInspire license key to hand you can enter this by going to Help>About>Register.
This should allow you to have more tools such as the shape tool and be able to customise the tool bar.
If you need help on obtaining your ActivInspire serial number please refer to article 10937 on http://www.PrometheanKB.com.
I’ve also created a case to support this issue should you wish to contact Promethean Technical Support directly. Your case reference is 00517032.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)