In the Promethean s/w, ActivInspire, there is the facility to convert your Smart Notebook file into a Promethean ActivInspire file quite easily.
When you open ActivInspire s/w the first window that pops up is the ‘dashboard’. i.e. what do you want to do? where do you want to go? On this window there is a function ‘Import from Smart notebook’. Click this, then find the notebook file you want to use and select import. Heh Presto.
If you don’t see the dashboard for whatever reason, you can also access the same function from ‘File/Import/Smart Notebook’.
Hope that helps.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)