In the Promethean s/w, ActivInspire, there is the facility to convert your Smart Notebook file into a Promethean ActivInspire file quite easily.
When you open ActivInspire s/w the first window that pops up is the ‘dashboard’. i.e. what do you want to do? where do you want to go? On this window there is a function ‘Import from Smart notebook’. Click this, then find the notebook file you want to use and select import. Heh Presto.
If you don’t see the dashboard for whatever reason, you can also access the same function from ‘File/Import/Smart Notebook’.
Hope that helps.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)