In ActivInspire’s ‘File’
menu, ‘Export’ should be towards the bottom:
Be advised that this screenshot
was taken in the up-to-date version 2.3 ActivInspire software, with the Professional
Edition features unlocked.
The ActivInspire Suite
to use for installing that updated version can be downloaded from this
page on Promethean Planet (after logging in to that site).
To confirm whether the
Personal or professional Edition is in use, look in ActivInspire’s ‘Help’ Menu,
under ‘About’ and look at the bold type across the top of the window to see the
version number installed and the edition in use. If the Personal edition is in use, you will
need to acquire an Activation Key to unlock those features.
(Support Case 00505127)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)