In ActivInspire’s ‘File’
menu, ‘Export’ should be towards the bottom:
Be advised that this screenshot
was taken in the up-to-date version 2.3 ActivInspire software, with the Professional
Edition features unlocked.
The ActivInspire Suite
to use for installing that updated version can be downloaded from this
page on Promethean Planet (after logging in to that site).
To confirm whether the
Personal or professional Edition is in use, look in ActivInspire’s ‘Help’ Menu,
under ‘About’ and look at the bold type across the top of the window to see the
version number installed and the edition in use. If the Personal edition is in use, you will
need to acquire an Activation Key to unlock those features.
(Support Case 00505127)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)